Your fabric – surface laminated with a commercial heavy-duty clear matte vinyl film and sewn to your specifications.
- Create unique tabletop accessories from virtually any fabric.
- Coordinate upholstery, wallcovering, pillows and many other accessories to your laminated fabric tablecloth
- Easy to maintain – wipe clean with mild detergent & water
- Retain original quality of your material.
- Edges are overlock stitched with clear monofilament thread
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Round tables – specify the diameter of the tabletop and drop length (we require a minimum drop of 24”).
- Rectangular and square tables – specify the length and width of the tabletop and drop length (we require a minimum drop of 24”).
- You may also download a PDF on the Table (pop up opens in new smaller window with download option) as a handy reference.
- We only process continuous yardage.
- We cannot process your already made tablecloth.
- Cleaning Instructions: To remove most stains from Vinylized fabric, use mild soap and water (always use sparingly). Do not soak laminated tablecloths. For tougher stains, use a mild cleanser such as Soft Scrub. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool or harsh abrasives of the type to clean kitchen utensils. Thoroughly dry laminated tablecloth surface after cleaning before re-rolling for storage.
- Processing time is approximately 3 – 4 weeks from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical Specs
- Vinyl film specifications: see Vinylizing (linked to individual process page) Technical Specifications
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Fabric colors are subject to minor variations.
- Vinylized fabrics are NOT weatherproof and should not be used outdoors or exposed to high humidity for extended periods.
- Vinylized tablecloths can not be laundered or dry cleaned.
- Stored tablecloths should be rolled up rather than folded for storage.
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges.